Hello! As mentioned yesterday on IG, I’m going to share all of the products shown in my nighttime routine!
1. Clarisonic Mia 2 • I love this little cutie. This device is the only way I feel completely wiped clean of the makeup, pollution, and grit from the day. This model has two settings (great if you have sensitive skin), comes with a brush head cover, and magnetic charger. I only have to charge the Mia 2 every couple months. The battery life is great. If you’re looking for a good electronic facial device that won’t break the bank, this Clarisonic is for you. You can purchase here at a discounted rate.
2. Arbonne Genius Resurfacing Solution • I just started using this solution and I absolutely love the way it feels. It’s essentially a high quality astringent. Continue reading to see where to purchase Arbonne products.
3. Aveda Botanical Kinetics Toner • I honestly can’t give you a specific reason as to why I like this toner – I just do. My skin feels soft and cool after applying. You can find this at any Aveda store or Aveda salon.
4, 5, & 6. Arbonne RE9 Skincare Line • I recently started using the serum, eye cream, and night repair cream from the RE9 line. I jumped on the Arbonne bandwagon after learning how pure the ingredients are – which is perfect because I am slowly phasing out any lotions, soaps, shampoos, makeup, etc. that contain harsh chemicals, parabens, and mineral oil. Arbonne checks all the boxes on my “must have” list and none on the “bad ingredients” list. Send me a message if you’d like to learn more about Arbonne products and I’ll get you in touch with my rep, Erica.
7. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening • I was very skeptical of this product, but it has proven to be effective. I use for 3-4 days in a row when my teeth seem extra stained and then maintain by using a couple times a week. This stuff is good. It works, and it is affordable. You can buy the organic brand I use here. I got mine on Amazon, but it’s cheaper in the above link.
8. Castor Oil • I have been using castor oil a few times per week on my eyelashes and bare spots in my eyebrows. This stuff just works. Just Google it.
There you have it – a little glimpse into my nightly routine.